prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’m jumping on this thread. I’m a born-again Christian And I thank God for my faith especially during these uncertain times. It’s been a bit of a rough year, but I got Jesus! Jesus, making jewelry and my crazy chickens are making 2020 more manageable. I lost my job because of Covid, but I have a potential job offer (that is ALL God) coming my way. I would appreciate prayers. ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I’m jumping on this thread. I’m a born-again Christian And I thank God for my faith especially during these uncertain times. It’s been a bit of a rough year, but I got Jesus! Jesus, making jewelry and my crazy chickens are making 2020 more manageable. I lost my job because of Covid, but I have a potential job offer (that is ALL God) coming my way. I would appreciate prayers. ❤🙏🏻🙏🏻
Hello! Welcome!

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I’m jumping on this thread. I’m a born-again Christian And I thank God for my faith especially during these uncertain times. It’s been a bit of a rough year, but I got Jesus! Jesus, making jewelry and my crazy chickens are making 2020 more manageable. I lost my job because of Covid, but I have a potential job offer (that is ALL God) coming my way. I would appreciate prayers. ❤🙏🏻🙏🏻
Amen, Sister! When the going gets tough, the tough get on their knees! May the Lord guide you to His perfect plan for your life. I just had the wild thought that He is using Covid to shake things and people up so He can put people where He wants them, where He can best use them. Just think, maybe there is someone in your new position that He wants you to meet, so you can influence them, or testify to them, or pray for or encourage them in some way! "In all your ways acknowledge Him. And He will direct your paths," right? May He bless your next adventure, I pray in His glorious name! Woo-hoo! Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom