prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Hebrews 9:12‭-‬15 KJV

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Titus 3:5‭-‬7 KJV

Screenshot_20201113-135713_Gallery.jpg
😂🤣

I may have posted this here before, but I feel impressed to share it again:

Isaiah 49:24-25 KJV
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? [25] But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

This is for all who have children still in the hand of "the terrible," or in the land of the enemy. This text is such a comfort to me, and I claim it often. I need the Lord, the Victorious One, to do battle in my behalf, on behalf of my children; I need to remember and claim that Satan is a defeated foe. I need to pray in the name of Jesus that the enemy may not have my children, and that by the grace of God they will resist Satan's lures; they will turn to their Savior and claim victory and freedom and salvation in His Name! I will pray like Jacob, I will not let go of Jesus, the Angel of Life, until He blesses me. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom