prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I sound like a real doof compared to my younger brothers, but I thought I would ask anyway, so please, don't judge.

I would love some prayers for strength and bravery, as the bravery Daniel and Jesus had during their times of trouble, (Examples: being hung on the cross and thrown into a lion's den).

Tomorrow, I am due for my first Covid vaccine....:oops: The Pfizer
I have a fear of needles, and while blood draws are no problem, the thought of the vaccine is unsettling. And the possible side effects (apart from arm pain and fever) add to it.

May I ask if anyone has had theirs? And how they reacted?
I will be praying.

My family and I are not getting the vaccine. But my grandparents did and they said it was fine. Although, after they got the vac my family and I visited the and we were sick for a week and a half after.

I'm sure you will be fine. God loves and protects his people.

Girl stuff -> And I missed my lady thing for the very first time

I will be praying.

My family and I are not getting the vaccine. But my grandparents did and they said it was fine. Although, after they got the vac my family and I visited the and we were sick for a week and a half after.

I'm sure you will be fine. God loves and protects his people.
Girl stuff -> And I missed my lady thing for the very first time
Thank you!

Aw, man! A week?
But it is best for older people. Our whole family got the Johnson and johnson, except my sibs and I, we get Pfizer.

"Girl stuff reply"Oh, I have plenty of experience with that "thing", just let nature take its course.😉

I sound like a real doof compared to my younger brothers, but I thought I would ask anyway, so please, don't judge.

I would love some prayers for strength and bravery, as the bravery Daniel and Jesus had during their times of trouble, (Examples: being hung on the cross and thrown into a lion's den).

Tomorrow, I am due for my first Covid vaccine....:oops: The Pfizer
I have a fear of needles, and while blood draws are no problem, the thought of the vaccine is unsettling. And the possible side effects (apart from arm pain and fever) add to it.

May I ask if anyone has had theirs? And how they reacted?
:hugs You are not a doof.
I had my vaccines months ago, in March, I think. I had Moderna. The shots were not painful at all, but my arm was sore for a couple of days after the first shot, less so after the second. A small price to pay, I thought, having already had Covid back in January. Don't EVER want that again! :sick Was in ER twice, overnight once. Don't remember if I spent one night or two. Do remember that I got potassium by IV and that really hurt. Forget about it, get the Covid shot, it's a walk in the park compared to Covid. You'll be fine! ❤

:hugs You are not a doof.
I had my vaccines months ago, in March, I think. I had Moderna. The shots were not painful at all, but my arm was sore for a couple of days after the first shot, less so after the second. A small price to pay, I thought, having already had Covid back in January. Don't EVER want that again! :sick Was in ER twice, overnight once. Don't remember if I spent one night or two. Do remember that I got potassium by IV and that really hurt. Forget about it, get the Covid shot, it's a walk in the park compared to Covid. You'll be fine! ❤

Oh also, my Kid got the Pfizer, he is 14 and did not flinch (he likes to be "manly"), lol, nor did he complain of soreness or any after effects at all.
One word for this.... PHEW!
This is a relief! Thank you!
I had a scare like that, but no ER, just a check-up and Covid test, back in...(can't quite remember), anyway, it turned out it was only a bad UTI or something on that order.

(What a manly boy) Give him a high five from me!:highfive:

One word for this.... PHEW!
This is a relief! Thank you!
I had a scare like that, but no ER, just a check-up and Covid test, back in...(can't quite remember), anyway, it turned out it was only a bad UTI or something on that order.

(What a manly boy) Give him a high five from me!:highfive:
Thanks, will do!

Hi y'all,
For the better part of my life I have had awful trust issues.
Over the years they have gotten some what better, mainly thanks to a dear friend of mine. Over the last two years our friendship was...well it was hard. This last year we have grown apart... a lot.
And my trust issues are starting to come back.

Please pray I will be able to over come this and regain my trust in family and friends and people in general again,
I felt like I had come so far and now it seems like it's all just falling apart.

Hi y'all,
For the better part of my life I have had awful trust issues.
Over the years they have gotten some what better, mainly thanks to a dear friend of mine. Over the last two years our friendship was...well it was hard. This last year we have grown apart... a lot.
And my trust issues are starting to come back.

Please pray I will be able to over come this and regain my trust in family and friends and people in general again,
I felt like I had come so far and now it seems like it's all just falling apart.
I'm so sorry you are experiencing this, it sounds very difficult and painful and lonely. But I'm also sorry I don't feel I can pray for you in the way you are asking and be true to Biblical principles. Here is what the Word of the Lord says:

Psalm 146:3 KJV
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

God knows that humans are ultimately untrustworthy, regardless of how much we may love them or they us. People make promises and forget them, or, even with the best of intentions, other priorities take their place. He knows that our "days are as grass," that is, people die. Only God is ultimately dependable and worthy of our trust. I pray that you will be able to put your full trust in God and be able to forgive your friend, and all others, for being frail and failing human beings. No one can meet the standard of always meeting all your expectations. Only God can always be there for you, and always do what is best for you. Only He can love you unconditionally. He is your best Friend. It is my prayer that you will get to know Him better and learn to trust Him in all things, even when people let you down. God bless you and give you peace. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom