prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Does your dad care what position you are in when you are talking to him? Think of a child, and the way they approach their father. They do so with enthusiasm, they do so often, they do so at random moments, they do so simply to make a connection, or to share about their day, or to ask a question, or because they have a need, or simply to be near him. How much more, our heavenly Father, He who gave us life desires our fellowship with Him through prayer. He doesn't care about your position, about the words you use. He simply wants us to draw near to Him.
Unless you're in trouble! Then you better stand up and pay attention!

Unless you're in trouble! Then you better stand up and pay attention!
Haha, very true!
lol.png
hide.gif

This is one of my favorite verses that I've memorized from Romans:

Romans 8:38-39, "For I am pursuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, (38) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8 is pretty much all highlighted in my Bible; it's an amazing chapter!

Last edited:
Just saw this thread! I am a Catholic Girl, raised in a strong Catholic family. I think it is so great that there are so many people a part of this forum who have relationships with Jesus Christ! If y'all don't mind I would love to join the group!

I thought I would post this verse because it has chickens involved. LOL

Luke 22:34
And he said, " I say to you, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know me."

here is another:

Matthew 23:37 [
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

Back
Top Bottom