prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello everyone my name is Rose & I’m so thankful this thread is here! I’m 61 soon to be 62 & I went through almost the same thing with my husband we have been married 40 years, we’ll deduct 8 months in which we separated & divorced but God put us together in the first place & put us back together after the divorce. My husband is saved but has never been baptized he struggles daily between following God & sub coming to the devil. We still struggle in our marriage but we Love the Lord & even though we still have our fights many times the Lord always steps in & brings us back around to each other! So don’t give up pray for God to turn your husband into the man he wants him to be! I have been guilty of praying for God to turn my husband into the man I need him to be & I think as wives we often do that but a dear friend of mine said you need to pray for God to turn him into the man he intends for him to be & he will then be the man you need him to be! So don’t give up! The hardest thing for women to do as wives & mothers is to turn our loved ones over to God because our nature wants to be the fixer we can’t fix them only God can. So give them to God & let it go if we keep picking it back up after giving any situation to him he can’t fix it because that is like saying we don’t trust him to do what we know he can do! I will be praying for everyone on this feed because everyone needs prayer! Amen!

Hi! So glad you decided to join the thread :love

And I am glad you and your husband are still together! :hugs :love

And I love what you said about letting go and letting God fix things... it’s so true but I still definitely struggle with it. :oops:

I will be praying for you and your husband too and hope it continues to work out and get better and better. :fl :hugs

And thank you for the prayers. :love

I’ll be praying for everyone too. :hugs

Hello everyone my name is Rose & I’m so thankful this thread is here! I’m 61 soon to be 62 & I went through almost the same thing with my husband we have been married 40 years, we’ll deduct 8 months in which we separated & divorced but God put us together in the first place & put us back together after the divorce. My husband is saved but has never been baptized he struggles daily between following God & sub coming to the devil. We still struggle in our marriage but we Love the Lord & even though we still have our fights many times the Lord always steps in & brings us back around to each other! So don’t give up pray for God to turn your husband into the man he wants him to be! I have been guilty of praying for God to turn my husband into the man I need him to be & I think as wives we often do that but a dear friend of mine said you need to pray for God to turn him into the man he intends for him to be & he will then be the man you need him to be! So don’t give up! The hardest thing for women to do as wives & mothers is to turn our loved ones over to God because our nature wants to be the fixer we can’t fix them only God can. So give them to God & let it go if we keep picking it back up after giving any situation to him he can’t fix it because that is like saying we don’t trust him to do what we know he can do! I will be praying for everyone on this feed because everyone needs prayer! Amen!

e54bbf010ee2a6566fe972947850f502.jpg

Hi! So glad you decided to join the thread :love

And I am glad you and your husband are still together! :hugs :love

And I love what you said about letting go and letting God fix things... it’s so true but I still definitely struggle with it. :oops:

I will be praying for you and your husband too and hope it continues to work out and get better and better. :fl :hugs

And thank you for the prayers. :love

I’ll be praying for everyone too. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom