prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Lol no worries. Dawg, you just need to realize we can't see the pictures or hear the voices inside your head! :lau šŸ˜‰
:lau good point!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I meant to say I need more prayers again LOL missed a word šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t really wanna go into detail but couldā€™ve at least been a little less cryptic. šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

:lau good point!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I meant to say I need more prayers again LOL missed a word šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t really wanna go into detail but couldā€™ve at least been a little less cryptic. šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
You got it, Kiddo! Prayer swords drawn! Um. Not to do battle with the Lord, you understand, since He's already on your side! But to do battle on the Lord's side against that wily foe! On the Lord's side we can't lose! So RAAAAWRR, let's get 'im! Take that, you dead ol' devil! Out! Out, I say! Depart and don't come back!

You got it, Kiddo! Prayer swords drawn! Um. Not to do battle with the Lord, you understand, since He's already on your side! But to do battle on the Lord's side against that wily foe! On the Lord's side we can't lose! So RAAAAWRR, let's get 'im! Take that, you dead ol' devil! Out! Out, I say! Depart and don't come back!
Thanks!!

Really, thanks, Dottie, I needed those today! Why can I remember all the wonderful promises for you guys when you are weak and hurting and in need, and yet as soon as the enemy throws a spanner in my path it's like I never heard any of these beautiful promises ever in my life before, and I let go of my Savior's nail-scarred hand and start running around in circles, flapping and squawking like the proverbial headless chicken? WHY do I do this to myself? I'm such a dope. He will never let me go. He will never leave me, nor forsake me, He who cannot lie has PROMISED! I can trust Him. He holds the STARS, for goodness' sake! He can keep hold of me and my stupid little dramas. Thank You Jesus. Deep breath. Keep me calm. And in perfect peace. Keep my mind "stayed on Thee!" And not on my problems. Thank You. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom