prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I wanted to update and say that he was recently in the hospital again because of a fever. His immune system hasn't been working very well ever since passing out. He is attending rehab sessions. Please pray that he will have a smooth recovery. Luckily, his son has been taking on a lot more responsibilities and many of the 4H members have been taking on extra work. Thank you guys!
Praying

Hi, sorry, I just realized that I never posted an update! Our veteran friend has been doing great, he recently called to say that he can hear music for the first time since I-don’t-know-when, which is great. Praise the Lord!
Thank you Lord

UPDATE: THANK YOU ALL for your prayers, she is OUT of this relationship. For good. I have to share. She called to tell me she had been praying about it, and the Lord was convicting her she needed to get out of this relationship. I knew then that she really would, and she has. She blocked her phone so she could not receive calls or texts from this person. It has been over a week and she is completely at peace to be finally free of this person and is pursuing other friendships, some which this person had made her cut off. Whew! I am praising the Lord over this like you can't believe. Whatever your child or loved one is into that worries you, pray, PRAY, PRAY as if their life depends on it! Because it does.
Praise God

Back
Top Bottom