prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

What is amazing is that EVERY promise in the Bible is true. That amazes me every time. How could God be so great, yet so humble? How can He be so powerful, yet still keep the promises He makes to us small people? We have such a merciful God! And yes, I agree, He IS amazing!!
Amen

Praying
Can yall pray for me? I've been struggling with extreme tendonitis for going on 6 months in my right thumb and wrist and it has spread to my index finger and up my forearm. My left arm has been starting to hurt badly too. At first I kept going at the same pace, feeding horses, riding horses, workin hard on the farm, ignoring the pain, then eventually only with my left hand, then eventually.....I've had to come to a screeching halt. I struggle doing self care now....and cant even pet my dogs, cats, or horses for too long. I can barely hold a pencil and mostly voice type. Its a real struggle. I've seen 3 doctors and even wore a cast and wear a thumb and wrist brace at least on my right hand most of the time. I was put on oral steroids and didn't see any improvement. Its been super depressing and tough. I've had a lot of huge plans coming up, and I'm no longer sure I can do them. The next step is a steroid injection or surgery......which I want neither...Thanks in advance.

Ask your doctor if the problem could be stemming from your NECK. Your problem sounds a lot like what I went through in the past year or so. Turns out I have neck compression issues, I don't remember the name of all of it and yours may be different, but it's worth asking about. Um. Spinal stenosis was one of them. Cervical radiculopathy. It all started in my hand, then hands, wrists, elbows, etc. Good news is that steroid injection and PT has helped immensely. Good luck! And of course we'll pray!
Yes I have had huge neck issues and I had a major tubing accident years back and got extreme whiplash and concussion. I had some bad tingling in my arms and stuff and I've gotten adjusted at my chiropractor a lot and that has helped. He said I definitely had a neck issue but my arms are still separate. Like they did ultrasounds on the tendons and they were really messed up from overuse. Thanks so much!!

Hi, all! I just found this thread and I am so glad I did!
I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.
Praying. I have a daughter in a scary situation. Married. For several years. Three children. He's on drugs. Threatens her that if she tries to leave .. well... Too many threats that she takes seriously. I pray for her all the time. Now that I've mentioned it here along with your post, I'll go ahead and ask for prayers for her and her family. She works as an ICU nurse. Sees all of the terrible things that Covid brings. So much death. Yes, she brings in the paycheck.

I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.
Welcome! You might consider calling Child Protective Services in your area and reporting this situation. I believe you can do this anonymously. The 7 yo son is in an at-risk situation and absolutely has a right to see his biological father without interference. This may be considered a case of false imprisonment.

Yes I have had huge neck issues and I had a major tubing accident years back and got extreme whiplash and concussion. I had some bad tingling in my arms and stuff and I've gotten adjusted at my chiropractor a lot and that has helped. He said I definitely had a neck issue but my arms are still separate. Like they did ultrasounds on the tendons and they were really messed up from overuse. Thanks so much!!
Have you seen your primary physician about this? They may want to send you to an orthopedic surgeon to do an MRI exam to see if anything is going on in the interior of your neck bones, stuff that does not show up in x-rays.

Welcome!!! Praying!

Back
Top Bottom