prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Praying. I have a daughter in a scary situation. Married. For several years. Three children. He's on drugs. Threatens her that if she tries to leave .. well... Too many threats that she takes seriously. I pray for her all the time. Now that I've mentioned it here along with your post, I'll go ahead and ask for prayers for her and her family. She works as an ICU nurse. Sees all of the terrible things that Covid brings. So much death. Yes, she brings in the paycheck.
Praying. :(

Praying. I have a daughter in a scary situation. Married. For several years. Three children. He's on drugs. Threatens her that if she tries to leave .. well... Too many threats that she takes seriously. I pray for her all the time. Now that I've mentioned it here along with your post, I'll go ahead and ask for prayers for her and her family. She works as an ICU nurse. Sees all of the terrible things that Covid brings. So much death. Yes, she brings in the paycheck.
Jesus came to set the prisoner free, Cynthia. My DD was in a similar situation for far too long. Afraid to leave him. She did finally get free but she paid a price. Definitely praying for your DD and her little ones. If you think those little ones are in danger, call CPS. They can help her put together a plan for her and the children. :hugs I know how hard this must be for you, so I will pray for you as well. Satan does not win!

Hi, all! I just found this thread and I am so glad I did!
I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.
Welcome. Many prayers!

Then seek. Search for answers. Speaking for myself, I didn't just "believe" in God one day out of the blue. It's not a fairy tale or anti-science position. If God couldn't stand up to people researching and asking questions, the faith would have died out by now.
He is out there and he is willing to take the hand of anyone who reaches out.
I love this YouTube channel. This man goes around witnessing to people and has such a love and passion for the gospel. I hope you'll watch this video or maybe a different one that catches your fancy. I'll be praying for you. ❤️
Living Waters! I love that channel! Ray does a great job of spreading the Good News ❤️!

Hi, all! I just found this thread and I am so glad I did!
I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.
Welcome to the Prayer Warriors thread!! So happy to have you here :hugs.
Praying for your requests. ❤️

Just want to let you know that the 2nd post in this thread (all the way in the beginning...) contains a spreadsheet full of our current and past prayer requests, starting in November of 2021. Thought it might be helpful to let new members know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oh5p7aEjmp7E8pbstBGvpH0hp_DrgEwsXYClg1uvHso/edit#gid=0

I have a very urgent prayer request. Please pray for one of my sisters, she was sitting at the dinner table and her heart started racing out of the blue. and her eyes filled up with tears... she grabbed my arm and was saying she couldn't breathe.. her heart rate has been over 200 BPM for over 5 minutes... my family members rushed her to the ER. Please pray for her!

I'll keep y'all updated on how she's doing! Thanks in advance for the prayers! :hugs ❤️ 🙏

I have a very urgent prayer request. Please pray for one of my sisters, she was sitting at the dinner table and her heart started racing out of the blue. and her eyes filled up with tears... she grabbed my arm and was saying she couldn't breathe.. her heart rate has been over 200 BPM for over 5 minutes... my family members rushed her to the ER. Please pray for her!

I'll keep y'all updated on how she's doing! Thanks in advance for the prayers! :hugs ❤️ 🙏
They are going to the ER right now, while the rest of us are going to Church. I urge y'all to please pray for my sister! 🙏

Praying!!!

Back
Top Bottom