prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Another prayer request, Warriors. Copied from another thread, with permission. This is from @sweaterthebroodyrooster:

Howdy everyone, I hope y’all are doing well and having a great week.

I have some sad news, as some of you already know I was diagnosed with cancer at Christmas last year, and now I’m starting to deal with side effects from the treatments. One of which is neuropathy in my hands and feet, as a result of this I can no longer draw or paint very well. I cannot say how sorry I am about this, I am working with my doctors to try and fix this, but I have no idea when I’ll be able to draw and paint again. Once again I am sorry to all of you. As soon as I can draw again I will be working on all these pictures. Thanks to all of you for your patience. And I’m extremely sorry this happened like this. I hope I can draw again soon and finish all these pictures.
Oh no! Praying!

AEAD372D-C1CA-4D45-A482-62EECDB7B885.jpeg

Another prayer request, Warriors. Copied from another thread, with permission. This is from @sweaterthebroodyrooster:

Howdy everyone, I hope y’all are doing well and having a great week.

I have some sad news, as some of you already know I was diagnosed with cancer at Christmas last year, and now I’m starting to deal with side effects from the treatments. One of which is neuropathy in my hands and feet, as a result of this I can no longer draw or paint very well. I cannot say how sorry I am about this, I am working with my doctors to try and fix this, but I have no idea when I’ll be able to draw and paint again. Once again I am sorry to all of you. As soon as I can draw again I will be working on all these pictures. Thanks to all of you for your patience. And I’m extremely sorry this happened like this. I hope I can draw again soon and finish all these pictures.
Praying!

I’d appreciate it if you guys would keep me in your prayers I’m still working on making some life decisions one is pretty settled for now unless something drastic happens. The other I’m still very much on the fence about and I have about two months to settle on a choice. I’ve got something going on tomorrow which will help me decide just what my options are so please pray for clarity of mind and the strength to make the right choice.

I’d appreciate it if you guys would keep me in your prayers I’m still working on making some life decisions one is pretty settled for now unless something drastic happens. The other I’m still very much on the fence about and I have about two months to settle on a choice. I’ve got something going on tomorrow which will help me decide just what my options are so please pray for clarity of mind and the strength to make the right choice.
Praying for you, my friend!

You're in luck, although luck is not the right word. The Lord has an answer for your prayer, right in His Word! He has already promised to provide for your need, all you have to do is thank Him for it and believe He has provided it. Here it is:

Isaiah 30:21 KJV
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

My prayer for you is that you will indeed recognize His leading and be willing to follow, however He leads, and that you will enjoy all the blessings, and rise to the challenges, of that way, by His grace. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom