prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

An update/more details on me and @Lemon-Drop's grandmother:
She has many, many health issues, unfortunately, and our grandfather is positively exhausted giving 24/7 care to her. Although he loves her deeply, and would continue doing it forever if it was needed, the members of our family have been taking turns going up to tend to the house, their goats, their dog, our grandmother, and in general just make sure that he has some time to relax and breath. It's shocking how much work and effort he has put into taking care of her, but it is a labor of love. Our grandmother can't properly walk right now, and she tried to go from a chair to her bed with a walker.
Unfortunately, she fell and not only dislocated her foot, but also broke multiple bones. After being in the hospital for a few days, they are transferring her to a physical rehabilitation center for a couple of weeks to get her back on her feet.
However, as our grandmother continues to require more medical assistance on a daily basis, the stress that it creates on both her, my grandfather, and our family exhausts us all, and we may need to consider transitioning her to a loving nursing/assisted living home for a better quality of life for everyone.
For a grandmother who loves connecting with others, hiking through the mountains, gardening, cooking, and living in a house that she built, this is obviously a hard decision. Please pray for her as she heals from her fall, as well as wisdom to our family as we make this decision. If she does move to a nursing home, it is my prayer that she understands that she is loved, cared for and that she can live out the rest of her life here on earth in comfort and joy. Again, this may or may not happen, but it is a very likely, and hard, thing.

She has many, many health issues, unfortunately, and our grandfather is positively exhausted giving 24/7 care to her. Although he loves her deeply, and would continue doing it forever if it was needed, the members of our family have been taking turns going up to tend to the house, their goats, their dog, our grandmother, and in general just make sure that he has some time to relax and breath. It's shocking how much work and effort he has put into taking care of her, but it is a labor of love. Our grandmother can't properly walk right now, and she tried to go from a chair to her bed with a walker.
Unfortunately, she fell and not only dislocated her foot, but also broke multiple bones. After being in the hospital for a few days, they are transferring her to a physical rehabilitation center for a couple of weeks to get her back on her feet.
However, as our grandmother continues to require more medical assistance on a daily basis, the stress that it creates on both her, my grandfather, and our family exhausts us all, and we may need to consider transitioning her to a loving nursing/assisted living home for a better quality of life for everyone.
For a grandmother who loves connecting with others, hiking through the mountains, gardening, cooking, and living in a house that she built, this is obviously a hard decision. Please pray for her as she heals from her fall, as well as wisdom to our family as we make this decision. If she does move to a nursing home, it is my prayer that she understands that she is loved, cared for and that she can live out the rest of her life here on earth in comfort and joy. Again, this may or may not happen, but it is a very likely, and hard, thing.
I’m sure it is very hard on your parents too. I will definitely make a note to pray for you guys. My grandfather went through the same and it’s definitely not an easy decision to make. Praying for wisdom and blessings. And, of course, praying that His will will be done.

Praying

Thank you for your prayers! Today went well and while I don’t quite know the details yet, I do know the direction I’m going to head down now. The biggest thing is that I was able to make a decision I am comfortable with not one I felt pressured into or as a reaction to the pressure.
That’s on one side of the decision making. But I finally have one for the other too. It’s one I had been praying about on and off for over two years and it had felt like God was silent on it the whole time but on Sunday I finally got an answer.

I'm in dire need of Prayer. I came into a sizable chunk of money (I'm sworn to secrecy, so I cannot tell you details, but it was from a family member) that is going through legal hoops right now. It is my money, but it's frustrating waiting for the legal stuff to happen. I've waited almost a year for this cash and I neeeeed it.

I live in a slum landlord's apartment building. Lots of problems here, from repairs not being done (I've waited 4 years for them to fix my ceiling in the kitchen) to things not being shoveled in the winter. Water pipes burst, there was a fire.... typical poor person's housing situation :( The money is supposed to go to housing and ... I am so frustrated. I can't finish packing until I know I'm moving. I can't look at apartments until I have a move date. Can't have a move date if I don't have the cash. I'm getting depressed with all the unknowns! I also need a place that will accept my birds. My dog is covered by law, but the birds are a problem, as a lot of places only allow two pets.

So if you pray, please do so. I need this legal stuff to speed up! I need to find a company that will accept ALL my birds!

Thanks in advance everyone! **HUGS**

I'm in dire need of Prayer. I came into a sizable chunk of money (I'm sworn to secrecy, so I cannot tell you details, but it was from a family member) that is going through legal hoops right now. It is my money, but it's frustrating waiting for the legal stuff to happen. I've waited almost a year for this cash and I neeeeed it.

I live in a slum landlord's apartment building. Lots of problems here, from repairs not being done (I've waited 4 years for them to fix my ceiling in the kitchen) to things not being shoveled in the winter. Water pipes burst, there was a fire.... typical poor person's housing situation :( The money is supposed to go to housing and ... I am so frustrated. I can't finish packing until I know I'm moving. I can't look at apartments until I have a move date. Can't have a move date if I don't have the cash. I'm getting depressed with all the unknowns! I also need a place that will accept my birds. My dog is covered by law, but the birds are a problem, as a lot of places only allow two pets.

So if you pray, please do so. I need this legal stuff to speed up! I need to find a company that will accept ALL my birds!

Thanks in advance everyone! **HUGS**
All this legal stuff. Us too. I know how frustrating it is!! 😩

Praying for you!

Back
Top Bottom