prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please be praying for my sister and I (we both have COVID)

She has pretty bad asthma, and I've just started feeling bad today, but I already have a fever, headache, and I took a 2 hour nap (which I rarely do) and I'm just feeling terrible in general. I'm missing out on a lot, too.

Praise, though:
My dogs birthday present came today. (New harnesses/leashes.)
Another praise:
Although I really don't feel great, I'm glad that it's not too bad. I'm grateful that I don't have to be in the hospital, and I still have BYC!

She has pretty bad asthma, and I've just started feeling bad today, but I already have a fever, headache, and I took a 2 hour nap (which I rarely do) and I'm just feeling terrible in general. I'm missing out on a lot, too.

Praise, though:
Another praise:
Although I really don't feel great, I'm glad that it's not too bad. I'm grateful that I don't have to be in the hospital, and I still have BYC!
Praying!

Praise, though:
Another praise:
Take this time to just "be sick." Your body needs to rest while it works on healing. Sleep. Drink plenty of fluids, preferably water as much as possible, to flush those toxins out of your system. But get good nutrition too. Don't lie flat all the time, and get up and walk sometimes, especially your sister - keep those lungs working so you (or she) don't get pneumonia! Keep in touch so we know how you're both doing. We love you! ❤️🥰❤️

Thank you so much!
May it be quick and mild, Lemon! :hugs
Thanks!
Take this time to just "be sick." Your body needs to rest while it works on healing. Sleep. Drink plenty of fluids, preferably water as much as possible, to flush those toxins out of your system. But get good nutrition too. Don't lie flat all the time, and get up and walk sometimes, especially your sister - keep those lungs working so you (or she) don't get pneumonia! Keep in touch so we know how you're both doing. We love you! ❤️🥰❤️
Aw, thank you! Been trying to drink as much water as possible. It's so tempting to just curl up and sleep-I better try to walk at least a little. My sister has noted that she feels better when she's at least sitting up. Thank you so much! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom