prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

My 26 week old is dying. I clearly made a massive mistake in putting her through a surgery and now here we are. Please pray for a miracle and that she'll have a total turnaround by morning. However, if He won't allow, then a peaceful end. Please.
I’ve been following your thread, praying for your little hen!

Finding a vet that will even look at our babies is insane...I'm in TN and had zero luck in our big city finding anyone when I had a chick with slipped tendon.
Here too. It's awful. And then to find one yesterday who told me they would not even euthanize her because they're too busy. I couldn't believe it. Seems very cruel to me.
Maybelle is just slightly better today but it's the first she's shown any improvement. She acted interested in her sees mix too but would not eat it. Hoping she will start eating on her own too.

Here too. It's awful. And then to find one yesterday who told me they would not even euthanize her because they're too busy. I couldn't believe it. Seems very cruel to me.
Maybelle is just slightly better today but it's the first she's shown any improvement. She acted interested in her sees mix too but would not eat it. Hoping she will start eating on her own too.
That sounds like she may be improving! Slow and steady...lots of luv n prayers!

Back
Top Bottom