prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Now don't beat yourself up for doing that, just stop and instead do or say something positive. Simply ask God what he wants to hear from you and let the Holy Spirit put words of praise on your tongue, words that uplift you and possibly others around, pleasant words, words that help you feel good about yourself, words that are relaxing to you, words that encourage well being. This is the idea, it's not difficult to communicate with Jesus, He made you, he understands every language, he understands emotions. Sometimes we can't even speak words, we just have emotions, he understands those perfectly and is satisfied with them.
Thanks, this is good advice. It’s definitely hard though. And I wish I knew how to stop the intrusive thoughts, which is what that is. I’ve tried praying about it but they haven’t stopped. I briefly found some relief on one of my old medications, it seemed to help the OCD, but it made my other disorders way worse so I had to get off of it, unfortunately. But being positive here, I’m sure I’ll find something else that works eventually. Or maybe I just need to keep praying. Maybe it’s not the right time to cure me yet.

Yeah I see how it seems that way, you’re right. It probably is. But I’m not meaning to, it started randomly as an ocd thing and I’m not sure why or how. But then that’s why I add the no you suck part. But he probably doesn’t hear that part. Just the first part. Which sucks cause I don’t mean to do it.
:hugs Can you just add, "Help me Jesus," to the end of that?" You know when people who were troubled by demons saw Jesus they came at Him saying things like, "Have You come to torment us?" When Jesus didn't come to torment anybody, not even the demons and certainly not the people who were suffering from demons. But Jesus told them (the demons) to hold their peace, or basically to hush up. He knew the suffering people could not control what they were saying. He knows you can't help it either. He understands! So just ask Him to help you and set you free from this, and He will. Ask Him, every time it happens. Turn your mind to Him. Every time it happens. Because if you do that, Satan will stop. You will be turning this attack into a blessing, and Satan won't put up with that. A warning though. It may get worse first before it gets better. But keep on. Your faith will strengthen. Pray and sing, Jesus will reward you and set you free.

:hugs Can you just add, "Help me Jesus," to the end of that?" You know when people who were troubled by demons saw Jesus they came at Him saying things like, "Have You come to torment us?" When Jesus didn't come to torment anybody, not even the demons and certainly not the people who were suffering from demons. But Jesus told them (the demons) to hold their peace, or basically to hush up. He knew the suffering people could not control what they were saying. He knows you can't help it either. He understands! So just ask Him to help you and set you free from this, and He will. Ask Him, every time it happens. Turn your mind to Him. Every time it happens. Because if you do that, Satan will stop. You will be turning this attack into a blessing, and Satan won't put up with that. A warning though. It may get worse first before it gets better. But keep on. Your faith will strengthen. Pray and sing, Jesus will reward you and set you free.
Thank you, that’s really helpful and sweet! I’ll definitely try that.

You could also say, "Thank You, Jesus, for setting me free!" In this case you are affirming your faith that you already have freedom, because the fulfillment of the promise is IN the promise, just as a tree is in the seed. "If the Son shall set you free, you shall be free indeed." What God says is true, IS true, even if you can't see it yet, because He cannot lie, and His creative power is in His word. By His word the worlds came into existence. By His word you are set free. I hope this makes sense. Tomorrow I will look for the Scripture texts that make this clear. Paul says it better than I do. I'm just too tired now ...

You could also say, "Thank You, Jesus, for setting me free!" In this case you are affirming your faith that you already have freedom, because the fulfillment of the promise is IN the promise, just as a tree is in the seed. "If the Son shall set you free, you shall be free indeed." What God says is true, IS true, even if you can't see it yet, because He cannot lie, and His creative power is in His word. By His word the worlds came into existence. By His word you are set free. I hope this makes sense. Tomorrow I will look for the Scripture texts that make this clear. Paul says it better than I do. I'm just too tired now ...
Thank you!

Oh... Romans 4:17, DH says.

Romans 4:17 KJV
(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

So, like God called Abraham "father of nations" long before Abraham ever had a child. Even though it hadn't happened yet, it was true - because God knows the end from the beginning. He knows the future. God wants you to be free, and He supplies the power.

Oh... Romans 4:17, DH says.

Romans 4:17 KJV
(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

So, like God called Abraham "father of nations" long before Abraham ever had a child. Even though it hadn't happened yet, it was true - because God knows the end from the beginning. He knows the future. God wants you to be free, and He supplies the power.
I love that, thanks

Thanks!!!

It’s like torture or something. Just keep replaying the same thing over and over and then beating myself up over it 😭

I have been there. sing loud or laugh so that your voice is louder. satan does not like when people sing and laugh. it always works with me. I choose a merry song that makes me feel good and positive (like the very old song: I will survive).

Back
Top Bottom