prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thanks!!! That’s sweet! :love btw, I do pray, like all the time, I just thought maybe He’d listen better to more prayers than one and/or to other people than me hah also I see the beauty all the time, in everything, too! It’s all around. Those rainbows I saw a couple weekends ago I know came from Him. As did Brew. And all the other stuff you mentioned. :love anyway, thanks!!

you are right. it is better when more people pray together.

Didn’t you say you were having bad weather?
We were forecast to get a bunch of scary weather. But - thanks no doubt to all the prayers! - it all seems to have gone around us. More headed this way later tonight, so keep those prayers coming! Thank you!
update about my finger: I touched some tree (sort of a wild pear). I didn't know it was toxic. thank you for praying I feel better. it is still a bit swollen but I can bend it and it does not hurt as much.
Oh wow! Had no idea a fruit tree of any kind could do that.

We were forecast to get a bunch of scary weather. But - thanks no doubt to all the prayers! - it all seems to have gone around us. More headed this way later tonight, so keep those prayers coming! Thank you!

Ohhhhh okay!!! Will do!!!!

this one is very thorny and fruits are not edible. I left them on my property as they don't require any care and hopefully will grow soon and make shade for chickens.

Back
Top Bottom