Prayers for Ducksandchickens

LlamaGirl4

Crowing
Nov 2, 2018
NW Ohio
Some of you may remember me. I used to be quite active on here. Life happened and I started to drift. @Ducksandchickens is my bff and also used to be very active as well. She decided on taking a little break bc she thought she was on it too much. Unfortunately a few sad things have happened in the last month to her so she’s decided to take a break from social media.
firstly you May remember her precious drakes, Pecky and Carli. Pecky died about two months ago and she was devastated. That was her last thread she made when she asked what she should do.
I’m here asking for prayers for her bc about 3 weeks ago her close aunt passed away from cancer. She had been taking horse riding lessons and the horse she had grown close to and ridden had to be put down last week. Carli was going to go to a new home bc he was lonely this Friday, but as Madi’s uncle backed out this morning he accidentally ran Carli over, killing him instantly.
Madi (Ducksandchickens real name) was devastated about losing her best feathery friend. This past month has been really hard for her and she hasn’t been doing very well in basketball which is frustrating to her.
And think she would really appreciate prayers and encouragement. Thank you

Some of you may remember me. I used to be quite active on here. Life happened and I started to drift. @Ducksandchickens is my bff and also used to be very active as well. She decided on taking a little break bc she thought she was on it too much. Unfortunately a few sad things have happened in the last month to her so she’s decided to take a break from social media.
firstly you May remember her precious drakes, Pecky and Carli. Pecky died about two months ago and she was devastated. That was her last thread she made when she asked what she should do.
I’m here asking for prayers for her bc about 3 weeks ago her close aunt passed away from cancer. She had been taking horse riding lessons and the horse she had grown close to and ridden had to be put down last week. Carli was going to go to a new home bc he was lonely this Friday, but as Madi’s uncle backed out this morning he accidentally ran Carli over, killing him instantly.
Madi (Ducksandchickens real name) was devastated about losing her best feathery friend. This past month has been really hard for her and she hasn’t been doing very well in basketball which is frustrating to her.
And think she would really appreciate prayers and encouragement. Thank you

That's terrible! I'll be praying:hugs

I'm new enough here that I didn't know either you or Madi, but I am old enough to have had my share of life's pain, disappointments and drifting-aways. I will pray for both of you, and I will remind you that our loving Father's eyes are on all His sparrows and He will never leave nor forsake either of you. Know that you are loved, no matter what. Peace to you both. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom