Prayers needed

View attachment 2827719
8 week update!
Austyn is doing amazing! ✨ She has just passed newborn measurements! She’s growing good, actually very good considering her situation! She got a hip x-ray a few weeks ago since she was also a breach baby.. that looks good! Her eating is a little slow but most days she drinks 3oz per feeding. So far she’s hit all her milestones right on time if not early! She’s always happy and smiling now! I love this girl!!💕
OH MY GOSH she is absolutely gorgeous praise Jesus I’m so happy she is okay I had completely stopped getting notifications for this thread and was so worried about it God is so good I knew she would be fine!

View attachment 2827719
8 week update!
Austyn is doing amazing! ✨ She has just passed newborn measurements! She’s growing good, actually very good considering her situation! She got a hip x-ray a few weeks ago since she was also a breach baby.. that looks good! Her eating is a little slow but most days she drinks 3oz per feeding. So far she’s hit all her milestones right on time if not early! She’s always happy and smiling now! I love this girl!!💕
Beautiful girl. Isn't God amazing, guys? He has this situation under control the whole time. ❤️

Wonderful news, thanks for the update (and that picture is adorable)!
OH MY GOSH she is absolutely gorgeous praise Jesus I’m so happy she is okay I had completely stopped getting notifications for this thread and was so worried about it God is so good I knew she would be fine!
Beautiful girl. Isn't God amazing, guys? He has this situation under control the whole time. ❤️
I just caught up with this thread so I'm a bit late! Thank God baby and mother are doing well. Beautiful little girl, congratulations to your family! ❤
Thank you guys! We have felt God with us this whole time! From the extra ultrasound on accident (where they discovered the iugr) to the no NICU stay to now! 🤍

View attachment 2827719
8 week update!
Praise God! Thank you for this update!

5 month update!!
Austyn is doing AMAZING! She’s eating about 6oz per feeding. My sister added in some of the stage 1 baby food. Dang that girl can eat! She’ll wolf down a whole container! She’s still on the small side , of course. She’s started “talking” a ton! Even through the night. She was sleeping through the night, but now she wakes up and is either talking or whining. She’s smiling and laughing a ton now too! She’s rolled over a few times, but it really seems like she’s trying to get on her knees and crawl. Oh, she also got her ears pierced! All in all, she’s doing great! I want to thank you all again for the continued love and prayers throughout this journey.
976A28C2-751F-400F-8112-E8083124A05E.jpeg
C8B89F99-039D-43CE-9910-E1173046E3C3.jpeg
B53E7DF9-C1BD-4D27-A414-AB1712727CE1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom