pre sale on Mallard duck eggs. Snowy, white and grey

Pidgey104

Cochins R Us
16 Years
Nov 10, 2007
Mooresburg TN
I'm going to make a list of all who wants these eggs. Just moved them to their new pen. you will get either 6+ or 12 at the most. depends on how they lay. asking $15 shipped. They have been to them self so no other ducks breeds will be mixed in. Paypal is [email protected]
all colors are running together. Have hatched both snowy and grey. One of my males is crested. so You could get crested babies. Which I have hatched two so far.

Waiting List:
#1 KellyHM

Mix duck pen eggs :
#1 Goat_Walker
#2 dave3877

Muscovy duck eggs:
#1 chickenlittle32

Cayuga eggs:
#1 Alfe

Heres one of the babys I have hatched
Picture103.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Last edited:
they are $15 shipped. and you will get 6+ or 12 depends on how many they lay if they klay 12 I'll send 12 then.

Quote:
When ever your ready for them. They should start to lay again within this week. or if you want them this spring I can do that too.

Oh, I didn't realize they were laying now. My silly ducks haven't laid yet....or maybe they're just hiding their eggs.
lol.png
I'll have to wait until I get paid next week, but then I'll take a batch.

If only I had room in the bator !!

What is that in the background with the long legs? An emu or an ostrich???

Also, Is that A magpie or an Ancona in the background? Do you sell eggs from that line? Cross or pure? I like mutts
love.gif

Quote:
The black and white duck shes black swidish. I just sold a batch from my duck pen do you want added for the next batch? oh nad Thats an emu.

Back
Top Bottom