Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Pics
2.5 hours from me. I saw that one but didn't read all the way through. I may ask for pics of their breeding stock.
Oh. Yeah I just thought I’d tell you just in case you didn’t see it. Might be a good idea to ask to see the breeding stock.

I’ve seen a lot of call ducks recently that don’t even resemble the breed. They are very sparse near me. I’ve seen a bunch of large pet quality calls that are way big with super long bills sell for $37.50 a piece!!! :eek:

Oh. Yeah I just thought I’d tell you just in case you didn’t see it. Might be a good idea to ask to see the breeding stock.

I’ve seen a lot of call ducks recently that don’t even resemble the breed. They are very sparse near me. I’ve seen a bunch of large pet quality calls that are way big with super long bills sell for $37.50 a piece!!! :eek:
I saw some a few months ago like that. They were only asking $15, but still. They looked like normal ducks!

I saw some a few months ago like that. They were only asking $15, but still. They looked like normal ducks!
Yep, I have two calls that are nice breeder quality and very small and I only paid $5.00 a piece for them (a local call breeder). I couldn’t believe that people were paying that much for pet quality... I was sure that those weren’t even calls... I guess I should start selling. :old

FunnyFarm, i love your avatar pic :D :love

Here’s Phoenix:
2F2D3939-2E84-447A-A7D8-46472B457558.jpeg
ABFC2B12-63CD-4AA8-9192-9F49B5913EE6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom