Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Well I’m having a bit of an issue with little Mustard. She had severe angel wing so after much wrapping, the wing finally straightened out. It no longer looks like a hitchhiker’s thumb. Now the wing hangs down very low and almost touches the ground. It is like she can’t tuck it in. Advice? Should I re-wrap it so the wing is held up? Poor little girl has already broken a blood feather from getting it caught on something. :(

@Miss Lydia do you have any advice?

884816F9-7B7F-4151-A966-AEBDFE22D367.jpeg
9735E2F6-7851-4609-90EC-8C58F34CCD65.jpeg

Last edited:
I have no idea. She may have injured it some how maybe when it got caught?
Hmm. I don’t have a clue. It was already hanging low before she possibly got it caught but maybe that made it worse. I’m starting to think she didn’t get it caught because I just noticed little Bobbles pulling at her wing feathers. I’ll watch close and make sure he doesn’t hurt her. I would separate her but they freak out when separated. :barnie

Well thanks for the help! I guess I’ll just monitor it for a while. I’m really not sure what to do here. :idunno

Hopefully it's just a sprain and it will heal on it's own. Bobbles needs to have a talking to
;)
if they could just tell us where it hurts or how they did this.
Hopefully!
He sure does! He’s very naughty! I say he has quite the attitude for being so tiny! I think I spoiled him a bit too much! :p

That would make it so much easier wouldn’t it! :old

Back
Top Bottom