"Press Release"

Russo's Roost

Songster
10 Years
May 7, 2009
Morrisville VT
From the Russo's Roost Gazette;

"Tinkerbelle goes 3 for 3"

Golden Comet Tinkerbelle, earliest layer in the Russo's Roost flock breaks worlds record and goes 3 for 3.
One egg on Friday
One egg on Saturday
One egg on Sunday
Can she keep up this grueling pace? Will she become eggzasperated?
Will anyone else in the flock be inspired by her dedication to such high quality production?
Is a consulting position at General Motors in her future?
Golden Comet Haley said "I am trying, I make the same "baaaawk" sound overheard numerous times by everyone in the flock from Tinkerbelle and I am hoping that will inspire me."
Golden Comet Cybil says "What's the big deal, everyone knows it isn't when you start a race, what matters the most is when you finish dammit"
ED: She has been fined a half pile of scratch for using Fowl Language to which she protested and had the fine scratched due to not even being a first time offender yet.
Plymouth Rock Barred Brigitte says "good things come to those who wait, us dark birds start laying later but finish much later, my day will come. Can I have some watermelon for a snack please?"
Plymouth Rock Barred Blondie offered this comment " 'Cause I'm a blond chick bok boooooooook bok" must be inside lingo.
The Plymouth Rock Barred Roo BB (Big Boy) has this attitude, "I get them all sooner or later, it's only a matter of time until they are all MINE" he says with a knowing smile on his face.
And that's all for today from the Russo's Roost, a little chicken farm nestled in between 2 mountain ranges in North Central Vermont USA.

That was an egg-cellent report from the north regions, keep us informed!
big_smile.png

Well this is certainly worthwhile reading! Please keep us updated on a regular basis because inquiring minds want to know JUST how well "Big Boy' makes out!
You rock Big Boy! I like a man with confidence & a strong commitment.
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom