Stehiiboo

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 13, 2014
GU3v3tH.jpg

Far right.... yes that's a toilet.

KgCktBo.jpg

Far left

She's slightly smaller than my other birds I don't know how old she is.

Last edited:
From far far away lol..... She could be an Easter Egger... Does she have a pea comb (kind of a small, stubby version of single comb)?

A close up head/body shot would be of great help :)

From far far away lol..... She could be an Easter Egger... Does she have a pea comb (kind of a small, stubby version of single comb)?

A close up head/body shot would be of great help :)

Yea I can't get any closer to her. She does not trust me yet.

Yes she has a pea comb.

I think the previous owner did say she lays blue eggs. I remember him saying that but can't remember which bird he said.

I don't think our other ones would lay a blue egg so that must be what she is.

Thanks!

Blue eggs; yep, Easter Egger :) She should get more docile once she gets to know you. EEs are usually very friendly, so with time she might let you get closer :)

I have 3 with beards, and one without; they all kind of have similar features though. Here's a face shot of one of mine, just for comparison....

Blue eggs; yep, Easter Egger :) She should get more docile once she gets to know you. EEs are usually very friendly, so with time she might let you get closer :)

I have 3 with beards, and one without; they all kind of have similar features though. Here's a face shot of one of mine, just for comparison....

Mine doesn't have a beard... she is molting slightly right now so maybe her beard is coming in. The beard is so cute!

That's what got me, the beards :D I got 4 chicks, 3 of them had beards and muffs from day one; one did not.

She's my favorite though; lays a slightly mint green egg, almost every day :)

Here's my beardless one...

I don't know for sure if they lose their entire beard when molting; I'm thinking if she doesn't have a muff/beard right now, she won't grow one in... But her babies might have them if you let her hatch some chicks ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom