Probably not a topic anyone wants to think about... But just curious

I want to be raptured and meet Jesus in the clouds
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, yeah, but in case that doesn't happen before we die........ My son said the other night he wants to be here when He comes back, and I snorted and said NOT I. I am gonna be in the rapture thankyouverymuch.

Quote:
Yes I saw an article on that, its so neat how they make the diamond!! That would be very neat to do. I would love to do that for my father, I would always have a part of him close to me.

As for me, I dont really know how I want to do the whole thing. When my stepmother died in November of 07 we had all the "normal" things, funeral, precession, burial and all that...it was over 8k dollars. I dont want my family to have to worry about the bill after I am gone. She passed away very suddenly, in her sleep at the age of 51, so of course no one was ready or had anything planned.

I dont know, possibly creamated and my ashes tossed over the waterfall behind my house, in the woods where I grew up and loved so much.
Here is the actual waterfall:

BlackHandGorge08041.jpg

Quote:
Well, yeah, but in case that doesn't happen before we die........ My son said the other night he wants to be here when He comes back, and I snorted and said NOT I. I am gonna be in the rapture thankyouverymuch.

I guess what I mean is I would rather be raptured sooner than later. I've prayed for His return since I was a child. But in the mean time I really don't care that much what they do to me. I'm getting a new body anyway. Wouldn't it be fun to "fly away"?
D.gif

Quote:

I guess what I mean is I would rather be raptured sooner than later. I've prayed for His return since I was a child. But in the mean time I really don't care that much what they do to me. I'm getting a new body anyway. Wouldn't it be fun to "fly away"?
D.gif

YEAH!!! Way fun!!! I too hope to be raptured FIRST. But, if push came to shove, cremate me, sprinkle me by a lake and spend the money on others. NOT DEAD ME!!!!

Quote:
D.gif

YEAH!!! Way fun!!! I too hope to be raptured FIRST. But, if push came to shove, cremate me, sprinkle me by a lake and spend the money on others. NOT DEAD ME!!!!

What does raptured mean?

Quote:

What does raptured mean?

In Revelations in the Bible it states that upon the beginning of armegeddon, those that believe will be caught up in the air with Jesus and go home to heaven before the disasters on earth.

Quote:

What does raptured mean?

Long story short, When Jesus comes back (the second coming of the Lord) to claim his church (us the believers). Its called the Rapture. I believe the word Rapture is not mentioned in our english versions but is in ancient text.

Back
Top Bottom