PROFESSIONALLY Photograph your chicks for under $2.00!

oh the writeing that you have on the pics, is that so no one will copy your pics, And you can just do that through your photo gallery on your computer?

Quote:
There are a lot of things that go into a good picture. Light chicks will show up better on dark backgrounds, and dark chicks will show up better on light backgrounds. Focus is always a factor and you want to make sure that all the pictures or in focus.

As well, there is something known as "the rule of thirds." Basically take your picture and divide it into thirds (vertically for horizontal pictures, and horizontal for vertical pictures.) Then take your subject matter and place it in either third portion on the outside. In simple terms, you never want your subject to be in the center of the picture. Place it off to either side a bit, or to the top and bottom. If you notice in the pictures of the chick with the egg, the chick is off to one side and the egg is off to another.

Quote:
Yes I put my name on ANY photos that I post publicly so that they cannot be used or republished for profit without my permission. I use Photo Explosion to add my 'watermarks' as they are called.

Wonder how I cant get this one in a box?

27420_dsc_0044.jpg

OMG, you're my hero. GREAT idea!! But now I want to make a giant box to stick my 8 month old baby into, too--does that seem like a bad idea? lol
lol.png

Quote:
There is no reason you could not change your lighting from top lighting to side lighting. You would open the 2 sides and use 2 lights. Both lights do not have to be the same intensity one is the main light or key light and the other is the fill light. The main light could be say 100 watts and the fill light could be 40 -60 watts. This will give nice highlights and the fill will open the shadows a little more. You will have to experiment with the ratios and moving your lights closer and further away from the box. Hope this helps !!

Quote:
There is no reason you could not change your lighting from top lighting to side lighting. You would open the 2 sides and use 2 lights. Both lights do not have to be the same intensity one is the main light or key light and the other is the fill light. The main light could be say 100 watts and the fill light could be 40 -60 watts. This will give nice highlights and the fill will open the shadows a little more. You will have to experiment with the ratios and moving your lights closer and further away from the box. Hope this helps !!

wow, you have opened up ideas for me that I would have never considered. Awesome. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom