Professor and Nina or Dr Girlfriend and Columbus?

Hhoky

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Ok, So we got our girls the same week from the local feed store. Here is the run down I put up a while back on another forum topic.

Quote:
Well now we have 4 rabbits. Don't ask. Hubbies aren't to be trusted.
lau.gif

Anyway, Ive been looking and looking, forum crawling and Google'ing my little heart out and I just don't know about these two "Girls" So any help would be every so greatly appreciated.
I am assuming the are Both Barred Rocks, Nina was bought as one at least. I just wanna know, Is Nina an el nino? And is my little Professor now a Dr Girlfriend?

See all the pictures from baby hood to today at Photobucket because there is 16 Pictures and I cant link the slideshow.
hit.gif

Thank you BYC'rs!

Ok maybe if I post a pic to tempt you to help? Nina is the barred rock pullet from the barred rock pullet bin. Professor is the mystery rooster from the rooster pen. So are they really?
Lets see if I can figure the pic posting thing out.

Just brought home.
101_0001.jpg
Professor is next to the Rhoda (RIR) and Nina is beside the Pickles (Hamburg)

Moved into the coop.
101_0065.jpg
Top down left to right, Professor, Nina, Pickles (Hamburg), Zim (Delaware), Peep (BO), Rhoda (RIR) and Zim (Delaware). Hmm wonder where Spot and Rover the White Leghorns were.

Om nom nom. (Yesterday)
101_0141.jpg
Snack time, chilled cantaloupe sprinkled with oatmeal. Professor is on the left and Nina is on the right.

You see me, I see you. (Yesterday)
101_0223-1.jpg
Professor on left, Nina on right.

Oh the view! (Yesterday)
101_0221-1.jpg
Professor on the left, Nina on the right.

And this one, cuz it just makes me laugh. Nina was so mad I wouldn't let em sleep so I could take pictures. Love that face. Man she/he hated the flash!
101_0242.jpg

~The white dot/lines are the dates blurred out. I never set the date since we use recharge batteries and it likes to date my pics 2006.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom