Prolapsed Drake Penis, I think (pics)

I wanted to do that, right where I tied the suture. I think I could do it; I feel like the blood supply is a lot less since tying it off.

What about all that scaly stuff?
I bet the scaly stuff will eventually flake off. I think you can do this! Use a #15 blade and go real slow. Maybe get a small chromic suture that you could use in case you did get some bleeding. I say chromic only because it's what we used to use on testicles and I figure you're in that area but anything that will dissolve would be good. Anything to stop any bleeding. You may need nothing!

I also wanted to know how is he acting now?

If he seems ok so far, what about adding another tie, just above the part that has already shriveled considerably, and snip off the part below the new tie? It might give you an idea of what's inside?? Then decide whether to cut the larger section off??

** I have no experience with anything this drastic, just a gut feeling if he is getting worse, something needs to be done soon. :(

I also wanted to know how is he acting now?

If he seems ok so far, what about adding another tie, just above the part that has already shriveled considerably, and snip off the part below the new tie? It might give you an idea of what's inside?? Then decide whether to cut the larger section off??

** I have no experience with anything this drastic, just a gut feeling if he is getting worse, something needs to be done soon. :(
That is a really good idea!

I'd recommend a good cleaning daily, or twice daily, a mild soap. It looks like a twisted testicular sack. However, the intestines are right there too. If you are able to get the sack to reduce it's swelling it may go back on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom