Proud Mama of a new puppy! New Pics added weekly :-)

I think Sammy just gets cuter with every picture you take!
Bloodhoundmom, your girl is adorable! I've always loved Blood Hounds!
We should totally make this a puppy cuteness overload thread :love Here's a couple of pics of my sweet Dudley (hope you don't mind me sharing :oops: ). At 6 months old he already weighs a whopping 56 pounds! He weighed just 6 tiny pounds when I brought him home :)

This is a look I get alot too, complete with creepy zombie eyes!

Nikki

Last edited:
Thanks! Your bloodhound pup is adorable! I love their faces and long ears! We'll have him tested when he's older...I like guessing for now and seeing how he's changing too...just this am, we noticed the lighter paws are actually growing white fur where it was just lighter or off white a week ago....He's a riot too- he's afraid of the coiled up hose, or the stones on our driveway...then once I show him it's ok and he'll be ok, he acts all 'tough guy' and walks really tall to show he's not afraid. So cute! We have really strong winds today, so lucky for him he was hooked to the flexi-lead when a huge gust blew...he almost was airborne! The look on his face was priceless! I scooped him up and carried him back inside.

Lol.. i had our brand new eskie pup outside earlier.. a gust of wind almost made her airborne as well.. but she only weighs three and a half pounds!
i swear she looks like a little dust bunny

I love the "tough guy walk".. it's priceless

I think Sammy just gets cuter with every picture you take!
Bloodhoundmom, your girl is adorable! I've always loved Blood Hounds!
We should totally make this a puppy cuteness overload thread
love.gif
Here's a couple of pics of my sweet Dudley (hope you don't mind me sharing
hide.gif
). At 6 months old he already weighs a whopping 56 pounds! He weighed just 6 tiny pounds when I brought him home
smile.png

This is a look I get alot too, complete with creepy zombie eyes!

Nikki

Lol.. I love his expressions

Here's my new baby (just for the puppy cuteness overload).. she doesn't have a name yet

ohmygosh! Cuteness overload is right! Dudley is precious - his zombie face even! and Nameless cutiepie is so sweet! Feel free to add your cuties to this thread...no matter who they are, they're all precious! Off to make dinner now....more pics soon- since I got a new camera, I'll have to try it out on the doggies!
Lisa

What a cute fluff ball! I just love looking at everyones dog. How is sam doing? Thank you on the comments on ruby my blood hound. She is 5 months now. I sent a recent pic of her.

Blood hounds are one of those dogs once you have one many people will not give up. Most breeders are also rescues and any good breeder will never let a bh be in a rescue which is why you rarely see them there. One day ruby will be trained in search and rescue, her grandfather was the famous willy wonka from georgia who has many rescues to his name. I have worked for our sars group mostly in volunteer administration but hope one day to be a handler. We have done trailing exercises and ruby has done very well. I tell my husband you will never be lost again, Ruby will hunt you down.LOL
smile.png

Blood hounds are one of those dogs once you have one many people will not give up. Most breeders are also rescues and any good breeder will never let a bh be in a rescue which is why you rarely see them there. One day ruby will be trained in search and rescue, her grandfather was the famous willy wonka from georgia who has many rescues to his name. I have worked for our sars group mostly in volunteer administration but hope one day to be a handler. We have done trailing exercises and ruby has done very well. I tell my husband you will never be lost again, Ruby will hunt you down.LOL
smile.png
i used to have a labrador, chesapeake bay retriever and bloodhound mix. His name was Chessie.. best nose I have EVER seen on a mutt. My ex-husband (back when we were still married) went for a walk one day. We were visiting friends in a town Chessie had never been to before. I asked him where "daddy' went and he led me down the street, to a side street then across a 4 lane highway during rush hour and down three more side streets to a little local pub. Sure enough inside was "daddy" sitting at the bar having a beer. Chessie died at the ripe old age of 14 .. but i will never forget the "hunts' we did for "daddy"

I miss him.. not my ex.. but Chessie!

Sammy's got quite the nose on him already- we're thinking from his mama (Beagle type)...we'll hide and call him and he's finding us already. We'll start hiding his favorite tennis ball and rope soon too...maybe his Kongs too just to get him thinking and using the nose for good things...
tongue.png

That Ruby is a stunning pup! What a beautiful face she has!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom