Pullets and cockerels can be sexed here!!!!!!

Rate this thread.

• Total voters
Well, 7 look like this one with big tail and wings. And one looks so far behind the others despite hatching in the middle of the pack.

Actually those pics are a couple days ago. They are growing every night it seems. I can go take some more. But I don't know how to attach them so you can see them without downloading.

Attachments

• 20170710_120050.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20170710_120016.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Anyone who is in need of pullet or cockerel sexing please post here! I have sexing guarantee 100%. If your posting difficult breeds such as polish and silkies that are hard to view comb then 96%. Any other breeds are 100% guarantee!!!!!! PLEASE POST HERE!!

Hey there!
I'm new to posting, so I hope I do this right!
I've got my suspicions that one of my Cochins and one of my California Whites are roosters. I tried to post the California White and both Cochins so you can compare the Cochins to each other. I read on here that Cochins mature at a different rate than other birds, so I want to make sure which is which :) They are all almost 9 weeks old.
Thank you!!
20170715_161254(0).jpg
20170715_161210.jpg
20170715_161254(0).jpg
20170715_161210.jpg
20170715_161128.jpg

Thank you! I've been wondering about the California Whites.
I have two Partridge Cochins, I'm wondering if I accidentally posted two pictures of the same bird

I'll try again

I think they posted to where the first one is the one I think is a rooster and the last two pictures are the one I think is a hen
Oh yes, the one in the second pic is a hen!

4 and a half month old Plymouth Rock. Looked like a female a month ago (didn't have much of a comb), but now it has seem to have just grown quite a lot in the last month.. so wouldn't be surprised if she is a male!
It is a female, the fast growing comb is normal, she is going to be ready to lay soon.

Hey there!
I'm new to posting, so I hope I do this right!
I've got my suspicions that one of my Cochins and one of my California Whites are roosters. I tried to post the California White and both Cochins so you can compare the Cochins to each other. I read on here that Cochins mature at a different rate than other birds, so I want to make sure which is which :) They are all almost 9 weeks old.
Thank you!! View attachment 1077831
Same pic, already answered.
View attachment 1077833
Same pic of cockerel.
View attachment 1077831
White is a cockerel, also the bird on far right of pic is a cockerel.
View attachment 1077833
Cockerel.
View attachment 1077834
Pullet.

Answers below the pictures. ;)

Sorry! Just a test bird to see how well you do! Ik the gender but I just want to see if you can accurately guess...
sorry if this sound rude im not trying to be! :)

20170716_155501.jpg

16 week old EE

Back
Top Bottom