Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs

Great! I will send money request now. Please make sure your shipping info is updated on PayPal or you can simply send it to me here in a reply. Also please let me know if you’d like “hold for pickup” on the box with a phone number?
Thanks!

I have purebred Bearded Silkie hatching eggs for sale:

12 plus extra for $32 (shipping additional)

Colors included in my pens are black and paint. I hatch white & black (splits) and paint chicks. (It is possible to hatch partridge but less likely). I pack with EXTRA care & time to ensure the eggs arrive in excellent condition. I've had many happy customers with great hatch rates all across the country but I can not control what happens once they are handed over to the USPS. Shipping is an additional $13.60 for 1 dozen and $19.60 for 18+ & up. I will include as many extras as I can. Thank you.
View attachment 1152142
View attachment 1152136
View attachment 1152141
View attachment 1152138
View attachment 1152139
View attachment 1152140
Great! I will send money request now. Please make sure your shipping info is updated on PayPal or you can simply send it to me here in a reply. Also please let me know if you’d like “hold for pickup” on the box with a phone number?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Thanks!

Wow! Something is not working right with this site! Finding it very difficult to navigate. I just sent payment. Please do mark "Hold for pick-up" with phone number 330-618-9284. Thanks so much! Looking forward to adding your beautiful birds to my flock.

I know! Sometimes this site doesn’t work right. I received the payment. Thank you. I might be able to get the eggs out today. If not today, they’ll definitely go out tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted and send tracking info as soon as they go out.

I have purebred Bearded Silkie hatching eggs for sale:

12 plus extra for $32 (shipping additional)

Colors included in my pens are black and paint. I hatch white & black (splits) and paint chicks. (It is possible to hatch partridge but less likely). I pack with EXTRA care & time to ensure the eggs arrive in excellent condition. I've had many happy customers with great hatch rates all across the country but I can not control what happens once they are handed over to the USPS. Shipping is an additional $13.60 for 1 dozen and $19.60 for 18+ & up. I will include as many extras as I can. Thank you.
View attachment 1152142
View attachment 1152136
View attachment 1152141
View attachment 1152138
View attachment 1152139
View attachment 1152140
Hi, I am growing my flock and waiting to see if I need more silkies. Your birds are beautiful. Is this the best place to contact you if I would like to order hatching eggs?
I’m not ready to order now, since I have eggs hatching in the next few weeks already. Will see what hatches then go from there. Hoping my chicks look as great. Thanks for sharing.

Hi, your silkies are beautiful. I would love to order a dozen hatching eggs from you. I’m in RI so the temps get pretty low here. Do you ship your eggs with heat packs? Also, I’m new to this site. Is there any way to direct message through here so that I can exchange info and payment securely?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom