Qaulity Crested and Non-Crested Cream Legbar Chicks

litleme28

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 4, 2012
I have Crested and Non-Crested Cream Legbar chicks out of Greenfire stock. I have 6 Hens over two non related roosters. These are excellent qaulity chicks. All my birds are kept in clean closed flocks to ensure good health. We feed a high qaulity layer feed, calcium grit, oyster shells, fruit, vegtiables and grain on a daily basis. Here on our farm we strongly belive you get back what you put in your birds and we strive for happy healthy qaulity chicks/birds. I have invested a great deal of time and money in obtaining/breeding my Legbars and am very excited to be able to offer some this year. Pullets are 40.00 each Cockrels are 12.00 I do not ship chicks, But will ship Eggs for 50.00 a straight dozen + shipping (12-16.00) I only collect fresh eggs for my buyers to preserve fertility. We have had very succesful hatches here on our farm, and my girls have been producing not only nice colored eggs, but mostly pullets! :) Im located in Ashkum, Ill, 60911 (near kankakee/Indiana border) (815)450-5083 Any questions please dont hesitate to ask or call me (please leave name, number if no awnser and I will get back to you as soon as possible) Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom