Quail Can't Stand

silverbird317

Hatching
Feb 14, 2024
My quail is having trouble standing up. She can stand in my hand and small boxes, but not in an open area. She was attacked by one of the quails living with her, but she has been taken out. Is there any way to help her?

I'm guessing that she's suffered a head injury. I would put her in a quiet, warm, dim bin to see how she does. If you have some Nutri-Drench, put some in her water to give her an energy boost. Make sure that she has food and water near her and see how she is tonight or tomorrow.

If she's going to recover, you'll see improvement quickly, within a day, maybe two.

I'm guessing that she's suffered a head injury. I would put her in a quiet, warm, dim bin to see how she does. If you have some Nutri-Drench, put some in her water to give her an energy boost. Make sure that she has food and water near her and see how she is tonight or tomorrow.

If she's going to recover, you'll see improvement quickly, within a day, maybe two.
Alright. Thank you so much!

DITTO!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom