Quail skinned by coopers!

tacothechicken

Crowing
Apr 2, 2015
Katy TX
I have antibiotics and blood stop on hand. I only have 3 of my original 5 left and ones a roo so I'd prefer she survives since no is selling quail around me currently and I don't want to do a hatch. She seems shook and in pain but it is a survivable wound if I can get the bleeding to stop😬 I'm gonna see how she is and if she starts going into shock I'll get my first culling experience tonight when she falls asleep 😞
Moved her into a wire bottom and got food and water. Can I clip the flesh? She's literally tripping on it? Also what can I use as a blood stopping agent? She's still bleeding and quick stop is painful (I know personally how much so)

Kiki

⚡🚫Stop🚫 giving🚫 up🚫⚡
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
I have antibiotics and blood stop on hand. I only have 3 of my original 5 left and ones a roo so I'd prefer she survives since no is selling quail around me currently and I don't want to do a hatch. She seems shook and in pain but it is a survivable wound if I can get the bleeding to stop😬 I'm gonna see how she is and if she starts going into shock I'll get my first culling experience tonight when she falls asleep 😞
Moved her into a wire bottom and got food and water. Can I clip the flesh? She's literally tripping on it? Also what can I use as a blood stopping agent? She's still bleeding and quick stop is painful (I know personally how much so)
Dude just end the suffering.

Top Bottom