Quail Wanted U.K

Nov 28, 2017
UK
Struggling to find breeders within 25 miles of me. If anyone breeds or knows a breeder in Yorkshire, England please let me know! We’re in E.Yorkshire but family members often travel in North, South and West Yorks, just depends where you (or the breeder) are.

I’m looking for 10 Coturnix/Japanese quail. Only females. Must be younger than 3 months. (I will consider unsexed chicks (under 3wks) if I can buy about 25). Colours don’t matter.

Thank you.

Struggling to find breeders within 25 miles of me. If anyone breeds or knows a breeder in Yorkshire, England please let me know! We’re in E.Yorkshire but family members often travel in North, South and West Yorks, just depends where you (or the breeder) are.

I’m looking for 10 Coturnix/Japanese quail. Only females. Must be younger than 3 months. (I will consider unsexed chicks (under 3wks) if I can buy about 25). Colours don’t matter.

Thank you.
I bought some from a guy in Mansfield a couple of years ago. I can try and find his contact details if you want. I'm not sure if @Yorkshire Coop may know anybody.

Thanks. There is a guy in Mansfield selling Italians on Preloved but it’s 52 miles. I’m about half an hour away from Hull.
How soon do you want them? In a month or so I'm sure that there will be alot more advertised. I don't have them anymore else you could have had some of mine! I had more eggs then I knew what to do with!

How soon do you want them? In a month or so I'm sure that there will be alot more advertised. I don't have them anymore else you could have had some of mine! I had more eggs then I knew what to do with!

For adult birds I don’t mind waiting until the end of March. If I need to buy chicks then I want them before the end of February. I keep checking selling sites, I’ve been looking for about 2 months but can’t find much

Back
Top Bottom