QuailShaQ 101.1

Brooders:

3- 30 gallon rubbermaid totes and covers, old screen lying around to use for windows.
3 red 250 watt brooder lights
thermometers
white paper towels over pine shavings.
GBS
small quail fountains

---need marbles.

brooders almost ready.

The end result I am looking for is saving money on marbles in the chicks water bowl. Thinking of crossing my biggest (21oz) coturnix hens with that mutt duck in the back yard. Problem solved!
tongue.png

getting excited, soon, we have Quail chicks coming from a reputable source and Quail eggs coming from another reputable source,
byc is great, to be able to start with quality stock/bloodlines and lean on the shoulders of giants to see over the clouds.
thanks all, TD

QuailShaQ looks like the place for all of us to collectively "think tank" some seriously stupid names for the common brown coturnix quail. Once accomplished, people can sell them to new victims on Ebay for big cake. Oh wait...............nevermind.................it's already been done.

I gotta think of somethin' new. Wish I didn't drink so much.

Quote:
Like the albino coturnix eggs listed
gig.gif
ummm wonder if they don't know any better or just to lure in new victims??

do they have a pink yolk?

Here's an excerpt from a page of my Mobyquail Project Journal.

DAY 16: "I have been sprayin' my jumbos with the garden hose 3 or 4 times a day now, tryin' to piss 'em off enough to trigger the "Incredible Hulk Gene". I expect to one day wake up to green quail as big as turkeys."

"I have attempted the same experiment with my Cambodian Boneless White-meat Giants, but since they are boneless, and cannot run away from the stream of water, several of them have drowned. A small sacrifice in the name of science."

Back
Top Bottom