1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

QuailShaQ 101.1

Discussion in 'Quail' started by MobyQuail, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Riffecreek

Riffecreek Chukar Junky

May 29, 2010
    Dunnville, Ky.
    Quote:I'd like to order a couple test tubes of "foam" from the boneless white meat giants to artificial inseminate my featherless button quail meat birds with.. I'm trying to get the contract with McDonald's for quail nuggets. [​IMG]

2. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    Quote:#1 Good luck with your "Banner" birds project.,
    #2 and the CBWGs- catsmithpuddin had a good idea a couple posts up, maybe try introducing some of his "Quck" line? [​IMG]

3. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    Quote:Like the albino coturnix eggs listed [​IMG] ummm wonder if they don't know any better or just to lure in new victims??

you know I don,t know what happened but almost every coturnix II have laid a white egg the other day

4. aprophet

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    Quote:just spray them with the bong water from a previous post LOLOLOL

5. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis
    Quote:I'd like to order a couple test tubes of "foam" from the boneless white meat giants to artificial inseminate my featherless button quail meat birds with.. I'm trying to get the contract with McDonald's for quail nuggets. [​IMG]

try BK and DQ rivalry/competition is good for business, and ya know doesn't the other "Shaq" rep BK too [​IMG]

6. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. MobyQuail

MobyQuail c. giganticus

Sep 10, 2010
    Quailtropolis

that may also help mask the ammonia smell...no more flies, may be on to something here...

8. millebantam

millebantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Little Rhody

I have since withheld all cannabis products from my quail 'cause all they wanted to eat was Oreo cookies, then the cocks stopped crowin' and started callin' each other "Dude".

9. aprophet

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.

I have since withheld all cannabis products from my quail 'cause all they wanted to eat was Oreo cookies, then the cocks stopped crowin' and started callin' each other "Dude".

I got 3-4 roos just like that I thought it had to do with cross breeding them with calis [​IMG]

10. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Quote:Like the albino coturnix eggs listed [​IMG] ummm wonder if they don't know any better or just to lure in new victims??

you know I don,t know what happened but almost every coturnix II have laid a white egg the other day

HEY DAVID, NEXT TIME YOU BLEACH THE WATER FONTS... LET 'EM DRY BEFORE YOU USE THEM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by