QuailShaQ 101.1

Quote:
I'd like to order a couple test tubes of "foam" from the boneless white meat giants to artificial inseminate my featherless button quail meat birds with.. I'm trying to get the contract with McDonald's for quail nuggets.
big_smile.png

Quote:
#1 Good luck with your "Banner" birds project.,
#2 and the CBWGs- catsmithpuddin had a good idea a couple posts up, maybe try introducing some of his "Quck" line?
idunno.gif

Quote:
Like the albino coturnix eggs listed
gig.gif
ummm wonder if they don't know any better or just to lure in new victims??

you know I don,t know what happened but almost every coturnix II have laid a white egg the other day

Quote:
I'd like to order a couple test tubes of "foam" from the boneless white meat giants to artificial inseminate my featherless button quail meat birds with.. I'm trying to get the contract with McDonald's for quail nuggets.
big_smile.png

try BK and DQ rivalry/competition is good for business, and ya know doesn't the other "Shaq" rep BK too
wink.png

Quote:
just spray them with the bong water from a previous post LOLOLOL

that may also help mask the ammonia smell...no more flies, may be on to something here...

Quote:

I have since withheld all cannabis products from my quail 'cause all they wanted to eat was Oreo cookies, then the cocks stopped crowin' and started callin' each other "Dude".

Quote:

I have since withheld all cannabis products from my quail 'cause all they wanted to eat was Oreo cookies, then the cocks stopped crowin' and started callin' each other "Dude".

I got 3-4 roos just like that I thought it had to do with cross breeding them with calis
smile.png

Quote:
Like the albino coturnix eggs listed
gig.gif
ummm wonder if they don't know any better or just to lure in new victims??

you know I don,t know what happened but almost every coturnix II have laid a white egg the other day

HEY DAVID, NEXT TIME YOU BLEACH THE WATER FONTS... LET 'EM DRY BEFORE YOU USE THEM
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom