Question about a Brinsea Incubator

smellylittlemonkeys

Hatching
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
I am pretty new, but have been reading a lot! I have a question about an incubator. Can you tell me what incubator the Brinsea Octagon 20 Dx And 40DxDigitalHihg Incubator is? I found it online. If you could explain it a little better then the listing did I would appreciate it, perhaps the link to what incubator it is on the Brinsea website? Also how much would you pay for it used?

Thanks!

Quote:
It is unclear what model it is, looks like Brinsea 20, but headline says Brinsea 40, need to ask questions.

I *tried* to ask them but it seems they are unclear on what they have. She says it is one incubator with 2 options?? I am guessing the turner is what she is talking about. It is 2 years old and she said she has used it once. I'm thinking it is the same one that people have posted about being $99, and then whatever the price of the turner.

Quote:
I asked them this question, they did not answered it clearly, so I asked again "are you selling 1 or 2 incubators" Waiting for an answer.

It is possible they mean bator and the turner (autocraddle).

Any way some people are so sloppy expressing themselves and simple communication....

To mi this deal raises red flag already.

Quote:
I asked them this question, they did not answered it clearly, so I asked again "are you selling 1 or 2 incubators" Waiting for an answer.

It is possible they mean bator and the turner (autocraddle).

Any way some people are so sloppy expressing themselves and simple communication....

To mi this deal raises red flag already.

hmm.png
I was getting the same feeling. I asked a couple point blank questions and they were ingnored, she, he, whoever even added my question, that was not fully answered to their listing.

Ugh I can't stand dealing with people like that. . Personally I would avoid placing a bid; if she's that incompetent before the sale, chances are she won't be much help if you experience issues with the transaction or the item afterward. Although I just scrolled down, looks like she doesn't accept returns anyway...

Back
Top Bottom