Question for smokers

WOW... I'd much rather be a smoker than going around farting in public!!
sickbyc.gif

And yes it's definetly the brand. OMG if you could smell the smoke in the jail when they used to be able to smoke. They were the cheapest things in the world and smelled it too!!

ETA: And no I haven't actually been "IN" jail I just have to work there!! Just thought I'd clarify things!!
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Heather I can tell you it really is the brand. I guess there is more quality tobacco out there. I never would have thought that before I changed brands. For a smoker to say you stink, well he may have had a point.

The funny thing tonight was that these guys were obviously out trying to pick up girls. I'm betting they would be much more successful if they bought a better brand and let themselves air out a little before they came back inside.

Quote:
Be honest - Did I stink when I met you? Or when I was at your house?

I think that is what really got me wondering... I have been around plenty of people who smoke but don't stink so was hard to understand why some people stink so much.

Quote:
Be honest - Did I stink when I met you? Or when I was at your house?

I think that is what really got me wondering... I have been around plenty of people who smoke but don't stink so was hard to understand why some people stink so much.

Brand. Cheap tobacco versus higher quality tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom