Question for those living near Madison MS

I have one of each of those. Hatched them last spring. I have 2 ducks sitting now on a bunch of eggs. I have one clutch starting to hatch today. If I have an over abundance of ducklings I will keep you in mind.

Great . Also if you need some friendly geese but are also gaurds ( but only aginst predators )

I have American buffs , with exceptional breed standard they are bred to be show geese and since they've grown I've haven't had one duck die .

Are your rouens standard or productive breed wise .

I think I would like the geese. I had 2 brown chinese 2 years ago. Loud but not very friendly. One was killed by a predator, the other was adopted by a Canada family and never came back. He would hang with them during the day and then started leaving with them every night..When the family would come back during the day, he was with them. I bet they let him stick around because he was such a good guard goose.

I don't understand your question about the rouen. I only have one female left. I had to rehome the male because he was so aggressive. She is laying, but is not broody. I have 2 other ducks sitting on the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom