Question!!

Hey, lizchickens1 - sorry I forgot to extend a welcome when you joined. So, please accept my belated
welcome-byc.gif
!

Wowwww really....Joseph, Jesus, and Mary...you mean that would happens to me ......I'm sorry but welcome

So now i have a question...i cnnot figure out where to write...anyways me and my boyfriend will be adding 6hens......we currently have one red rhode island.... at first we had three so few months went by we bought three different kind. Then we had to give the newer away, they couldn't get along and after they left one of the oldies died. we do not know why, we believe she got sick because of the other kind. Now, how are we supposed to introduce the new one to my Trudy the chicken? I have a dewormer which I use on my baby she is a potbelly pig....the brand stars with v I cnt remember the name sorry.....

My co-op is the one on the left corner at the end

Do you have a rooster if so than it is probably from him mating them if not than it it is probably from rubbing there head against something l have had chickens as long as l can remember and have never had there heads bleed cause of the cold but doesn't mean it's not possible

Do you have a rooster if so than it is probably from him mating them if not than it it is probably from rubbing there head against something l have had chickens as long as l can remember and have never had there heads bleed cause of the cold but doesn't mean it's not possible

Back
Top Bottom