Questionable Silkie.....UPDATE more pics

Mrsfoote

Songster
9 Years
Jul 19, 2010
Laurel Montana
Heres the almost 22 weeker....felt its pelvic bones they are wider apart....obviously never laid an egg....

Ethel001.jpg

Ethel002.jpg
New feathers coming in my poor crusty little baby
Ethel003.jpg
A hairdo only a mother could love
Ethel005.jpg

Ethel006.jpg

Ethel008.jpg
Haha I love it

Last edited:
Lol that was what I was thinking too and because she has no walnut and at almost 22 weeks I would think some would appear just a little

I think I see streamers in the crest so I am going to guess roo but that is a tricky one. My roos' comb didn't really develop or turn color until past the 6 month point, same he 1st crowed and the pullet laid he 1st egg. Let us know in a few weeks which it is
smile.png

wee.gif
You have no idea how excited I am to hear this I don't care if she is crap quality.....lol I love her and to think I was going to rehome her.

Sundown a few weeks ago you dubbed her boy....lol all good I know how hard they can be to sex I'm so happy tho!

Quote:
I see what your talking about but its so hard to get a good picture unless your looking directly at her there aren't any streamers they are the new feathers coming in really funky I've even laid flat on the floor and looked but they are all pretty uniform in length

Back
Top Bottom