Questions. Help please

Pics
So, I did the molasses flush I think. He didn't really like it and I think more of it ended up on me than in him. I have him as much as I could. Will it still work? He kept letting it roll out of his mouth. I gave him quite a few syringes of it. Probably 8 or so. There was still some left though. I think I gave him about 45 ml. of it.

Hopefully that will be enough. It's hard to tell how long. He's big and has a long digestive tract. It might help to offer him plain water to push the flush on down. Don't force him, just make the water handy.

Do you have him in a place that's protected from possible fire hose diarrhea? It may not happen, but it pays to be prepared so you aren't scrubbing poop off your walls.

Another person had to do this for her chicken, and even though she was warned, her bathroom suffered from a diarrhea tornado.

He's in his coop so his walls are just wood. It's fine if he poops on them. He drank some water and ate some food. He also preened a lot. He had some really watery poop in the house. If you don't mind, here are some pics.

Sorry they never went through. I was just wondering why they were so runny, but realized I gave him some nutridrench the past few days and that must have been why. I'll update tomorrow. Thanks again everyone. :)

So, still no diarrhea. He had 6 or 7 small poops overnight it looks like. They're little green ones. He seems normal though. :confused:

It would help to see the poops. Can you try again to post some pics?

If this guy is behaving normally, I'd just keep an eye on him for now. And continue to check his crop each morning. If it begins to be full of more than just a few pebbles of grit, then I'd be concerned he has a blockage.

Yes here are the pics. He just had a yellow green watery one. I don't have a pic of it tho. Here are the ones from last night.
20200221_185640_HDR.jpg
20200221_185646_HDR.jpg
20200221_185719_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20200221_185634_HDR.jpg
    20200221_185634_HDR.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom