Quit changing the time.

Quote:
tongue2.gif
yuckyuck.gif
tongue2.gif

I'm so jealous!! When they started this goofy thing they said it was to help the farmers out--Guess what? The farmers hate it too! New batteries in all the headlamps though, 'cause I'm doing barn chores in the dark for the next few months.
he.gif

I think the soapbox might be getting a little crowded, maybe we should move this to something sized more approprietly....like a tanker perhaps...

ETA: I'm jealous because Gallo del Cielo lives in AZ and they don't do DT.

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer having it stay light out later. I get so much more done when it doesn't get dark until after 8pm. And I don't mind coming home from work in the dark. Even when I worked days I liked the extra daylight. It saves on electric because I don't turn the lights on until I absolutely have to!

Quote:
Ok, I have the same (but opposite) point of view. I think they need to KEEP daylight savings time year round. Don't EVER change the time. I can deal with getting up in the dark, it just sucks having it get dark in the middle of the afternoon!

Last edited:
I thought y'all might appreciate the fact that I just had to change the time zone on my BYC profile page so my post clocks were right.
big_smile.png
Seriously though, I love it that we don't change our time.

Quote:
Ok, I have the same (but opposite) point of view. I think they need to KEEP daylight savings time year round. Don't change EVER change the time. I can deal with getting up in the dark, it just sucks having it get dark in the middle of the afternoon!

Works for me. I leave home for work in the dark and get home in the dark. I feel like a mushroom!!!! Come on you dufuses in D.C......set it one way and LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Larry

I hate it too! Today I was plainting my coop (which turned out to be pink instead of red
lol.png
) and it got dark to early and I couldn't finish!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom