Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Coldshard continued to only throw defensive moves. "I don't want to hurt you. Ok, that's not true. No one else wants me to hurt you." I want to shame you. You are the bad guy if you hit first. They think I am, but you are the worst.

Crowpaw screeched, rearing up on his hind legs. Eyes glinting viciously in the dark light of the moon, he slammed his front paws on Coldshards head with as much strength as he could muster. He reared up again, slamming a unsheathed claw across Coldshard's side.
Coldshard hissed in pain. "What did you do that for, coward? I swear, I've been attacked by cats all day. If I've been a little irritable, it's because cats are clawing me all night! And I have never clawed back! Maybe a little physical punishment is required." He batted Crowpaw's face.
"A kit, a fox, an apprentice?
Have you no respect for your elders? I rebuke you," the fur along his back spiked, "or I will throw you out. You don't deserve this position."
Crowpaw snarled, ears flattened. "You are only a few moons older then me, and you cannot throw me out. StarClan chose me for this mission." He slashed a unsheathed claw across Coldshard's face. "If anyone doesn't deserve this position, it's you."
"Attacking other cat certainly seems like a good reason to throw you out." Crowpaw reopened freshly closed wounds. Coldshard flinched and clawed the cat in the face. "Stop! I was just in a fight. You..." the pain broke through his ego and he admitted it. "You weren't just in a fight. I was."
He knocked Crowpaw down heavily. "Impulsive apprentices attacking full warriors. And I am moons older than you. Where's that foxbrained SplashClan warrior to speak about morals when you need him?" @Table4Six
Coldshard continued to only throw defensive moves. "I don't want to hurt you. Ok, that's not true. No one else wants me to hurt you." I want to shame you. You are the bad guy if you hit first. They think I am, but you are the worst.
Heronpaw's head snapped back up the hill, "Great. This is exactly what we need." she said in a mockingly cheery voice, "Cats getting injured in unknown territory where I don't know where any herbs are." she stood up, "Wash up and let's go see what they're fighting over."

"Attacking other cat certainly seems like a good reason to throw you out." Crowpaw reopened freshly closed wounds. Coldshard flinched and clawed the cat in the face. "Stop! I was just in a fight. You..." the pain broke through his ego and he admitted it. "You weren't just in a fight. I was."
He knocked Crowpaw down heavily. "Impulsive apprentices attacking full warriors. And I am moons older than you. Where's that foxbrained SplashClan warrior to speak about morals when you need him?" @Table4Six
Crowpaw grunted as his back hit the ground, gritting his teeth. "SplashClan is why we're on this bloody quest! They're the source of the shadow creatures! They're the source of the sickness! Their cats thrive while we suffer and die. And you? You should be a SplashClan cat, you certainly have the personality to fit the clan!"
Heronpaw jumped forward to catch Morningpaw, but she was too late. "Are you okay?" she yelped, "I'm sorry. I should've been there in case you fell."
Morningpaw growled softly, dragging herself out of the stream. She gave a half-hearted snort of amusement as she shook the water from her golden pelt. "I'll be fine. It's not your fault, Heronpaw! You wouldn't have known that I was going to fall in, I'm just to clumsy to watch what I'm doing."

Crowpaw grunted as his back hit the ground, gritting his teeth. "SplashClan is why we're on this bloody quest! They're the source of the shadow creatures! They're the source of the sickness! Their cats thrive while we suffer and die. And you? You should be a SplashClan cat, you certainly have the personality to fit the clan!"

Morningpaw growled softly, dragging herself out of the stream. She gave a half-hearted snort of amusement as she shook the water from her golden pelt. "I'll be fine. It's not your fault, Heronpaw! You wouldn't have known that I was going to fall in, I'm just to clumsy to watch what I'm doing."
"I'm nothing like Splashclan. You are. You are supposed to think like your enemy, but it doesn't mean you have to be like them. Splashclan has done so much to our clan. Forestclan thinks like their enemy, but never say they are like them."
Coldshard walked toward the she-cats. Seeing Heronpaw only made him more irrate.

*Va sits here for an hour not knowing what to write*

Heronpaw shook her head, "You aren't clumsy, you just have to get used to seeing with one eye." she started to pad back up the hill, "I think you've washed it out thoroughly, though, come up when you're ready." she mewed as she trotted back to the others.

Last edited:
*Va sits here for an hour not knowing what to write*

Heronpaw shook her head, "You aren't clumsy, you just have to get used to seeing with one eye." she started to pad back up the hill, "I think you've washed it out thoroughly, though, come up when you're ready." she mewed as she trotted back to the others.
Morningpaw drew a paw over her injured eye carefully, and set it back down. Carefully padding up the hill, she came to a slow trot till she came up beside Heronpaw.

Lavenderkit attempted to push the battling toms apart and snarled, "Stop! You have friends and kin in the clans! What would they say? What will happen to them if we even fight? The sickness is spreading, we must move from here." The cats were fighting as she and Coldshard had once done.

Back
Top Bottom