Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

"I'm sorry you can't stand us."Morningpaw meowed softly."Sometimes StarClan brings cats togeather for a reason, not just because." A strong wind whipped her golden tabby pelt."Maybe you don't care for anyone of us, but inside you I don't see this. I don't see a cold hearted Tom who is almost disgusted by us, a group of kits and apprentices. I just see someone who was hurt. Emotionally."She paused for a minute."You're a brave warrior, Coldshard. Don't let other cats tell you otherwise. Sure, your temper is sharp but you are smart and a quick thinker."
"'Almost disgusted' isn't the right word," Coldshard muttered.

"Well, I don't care. I believe in you, Coldshard. I know in time you will become one of the greatest warriors. I can feel it."
Coldshard just shrugged with nonchalance. He couldn't see her bold dreams coming true, in her way. He was a decent Forestclan warrior with a drive, no amazing future.

Morningpaw stared at him for a heartbeat, and then continued up the hill.
"Anyways, I think you're precious kit is in a trance," Coldshard pointed to the tree with his black and white spotted tail.
Lavenderkit was sitting their still as stone, her eyes closed.
"Some Twoleg should really burn that tree. All of them. She acts like they're evil or something."

Lavenderkit looked over at Sparrowpaw and mewed, “Sup?”

Coldshard remembered he was supposed to sulk more than bicker, but remembered then that he wasn't bickering, but throwing edgy comments now and then, so he was satisfied with his sulkiness.

"I know right?" Coldshard said. "She makes no sense."
(She didn't say that out loud, @AMERAUCANAS4REAL...)

Sparrowpaw glanced at the kit, "Yeah?" She asked, watching curiously as Lavenderkit shot up a tree. Huh.

Back
Top Bottom