R-COM 3 EGG DIGITAL INCUBATOR

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Ladyhawke1, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Ladyhawke1

Ladyhawke1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Has anyone had any experience with this incubator? I am not ready for too many chickens yet. I do not mind the price. I just want something I can depend upon. [​IMG]

Thanks.

2. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    I don't know a thing about this bator, so I guess I am not much help. We are making our own bator. If you are going to pay the price, consider getting one that will hold more eggs and only set three this time. Next time, if you want more you will have greater capacity.

3. jrtpro

jrtpro Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2008
    Milan, GA
    I have not used that one, but I just got a tx-7 and it is great so far. I had a Styrofoam lg and it was a lot of work. The tx-7 has been dead on.

4. michellelei1

michellelei1 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 24, 2008
    Brockton, MA
    My son has one and it's worked fine. We've only hatched one time and we've got three more eggs in it now.

5. mr.majestik

mr.majestik Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2008
    GA
    AVOID! I had one and used it successfully for one hatch and after that it was junk. Save your money and get a hovabator or LG with the fan.

6. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    You are gonna want a bigger one, so better upgrade now!
    ~Rebecca

7. Ladyhawke1

Ladyhawke1 Chillin' With My Peeps

I just think people are spoliers on purpose. [​IMG]

8. olpoll

olpoll Out Of The Brooder

mr.majestik :

AVOID! I had one and used it successfully for one hatch and after that it was junk. Save your money and get a hovabator or LG with the fan.

GET ONE!..... GET ONE!.....GET ONE!......ive heard loads of good reports on them,
    Mr majestic probably forgot to plug it in!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by