Raising Geese 101

They all are part Canadian goose, I had to find a new home for them as I need to relocate sadly. Their new home is on a farm with ample grazing and a good owner.
I'm sorry to hear this, have they already gone to their new home? I'm glad you were able to find them a nice place to live though.

Hey everyone my daughter in law have a pair of Chinese geese, but the male died, she has a male and female indian runner, my question is will the male duck breed with the Chinese goose, if so will the eggs be fertile where they can be incubated and what Will the off spring look like? Thanks!

Hey everyone my daughter in law have a pair of Chinese geese, but the male died, she has a male and female indian runner, my question is will the male duck breed with the Chinese goose, if so will the eggs be fertile where they can be incubated and what Will the off spring look like? Thanks!
Nope geese and ducks cannot produce off spring. But the drake can mate with the goose.

If you want goslings then she's gotta get another gander.
It can be any breed of gander but if she wants Chinese goslings then she's gotta find another gander

Back
Top Bottom