Ran out of duck food can I feed just corn

I also have mealworm treat for them and then one of those treat square things from flock party treats company. Will a bit of those as a supplement help?
Mealworms are good because of their high protein, but only feed them in the amount you would feed treats. 10% of the diet, about a tablespoon per bird.
Make sure to feed fruits and veggies along with it to give them some fresh nutrients as well.
Do you have layers? Make sure you have Oyster shell available for calcium, though laying is probably down because of molting.

Mealworms are good because of their high protein, but only feed them in the amount you would feed treats. 10% of the diet, about a tablespoon per bird.
Make sure to feed fruits and veggies along with it to give them some fresh nutrients as well.
Do you have layers? Make sure you have Oyster shell available for calcium, though laying is probably down because of molting.
We still have oyster shells and grit for them readily available whenever they need

Ok so would a mix of cracked corn and cat food work as the main feed for 1-2 weeks? With fresh fruit and vegetables for snacks and also mealworms and treat squares on the side to as 10% of diet?

Have you tried calling a pet store and see if they have any ideas. A vet may as well.
I’ve called quite a few pet stores around here, nobody sells duck feed. There was one that I saw it at a few weeks ago but now they don’t have it (of course right when I need it) but i’m gonna go there and check tomorrow anyways, I doubt it though

Back
Top Bottom