Rant .... Gaah.

I'm in MIDDLE school, and I've already the 'cool' girls... are, well snobs. Really truly, little snobs. And the 'coolest' one is a manipulative little.... err.... "Okay yougins, Cochin was about to say a bad bad word, so she owes you a quarter!" *Says granny* *little kids squel* LOL !

Yup ,your being soo responsible. Honestly, even if I did SEE their point, beer doesn't taste good (only had a sip, it was legal tho don't worry :) )

Now, you should just let us BYC people teach you, then you would never have to leave.!!!
wee.gif

lol yep Cochin, some folks just start really young don't they o-o Thankfully the cool crowd didn't really start making themselves well known around the place until this year, so I've had an okay ride school-wise so far :lol:

The only alcohol I've ever drunk was a taste of a friend's "dessert wine", he'd had a bit and managed to persuade my father to let me try some. It was pretty good :lol: But lots of folks I know say beer is pretty gross, lol.

ETA: Yes, BYC is so awesome... :p

Last edited:
Drinking doesn't make a kid cool. My daughter (10th grade) knows many kids that drink, and she thinks they are losers. She has only 2 close friends because to her it seems everyone is drinking.

NOT drinking makes you cool. Not damaging your still growing body and system with poison is cool. Not killing brain cells, and not acting like a fool...makes you cool.

Peer pressure and bullying is rampant in the schools-good for you, not allowing those losers to drag you down!!

Thank you :D You guys are making me feel better about this :p It seems so pointless, listening to their dumb stories, and yes, it's still going. I hope the chatter will have died down by next week -.-

All that chatter is probably made up anyway in the attempt to be part of the crowd.

I reckon some of the stories are definitely true. :p They have been talked about too many times, and anyway are pretty much typical of what people do when they're drunk :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom