Rare breed poultry HUGE FLOCK SALE

Everything I sell is straight run with the exception of Cream Legbars because they are autosexing so they are the only thing you can get in pairs and are sold as such, I dont sell them individually but your basically getting the cockerel for free with my pricing anyway. The lavendars and everything else are per chick, straight run. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I can yes I would just probably put in a divider of some sort in the box given there is such a difference in size unless if I had some silky chicks that were a couple weeks old then I could put them all together which I sometimes have and do alot just because silkies are so small and fragile I often let them get a week of growth before I ship them with other chicks.

We sell Orpingtons yes, best to just take a look at our farm web page to see if there is a breed you like. There are a couple breeds that the waiting list is very long so they probably would not be a good pick if you need them this year but there are others, feel free to take a look.

Our silkies are pretty much the only non rare breed we have just for fun because my wife loves silkies. We do not separate them by color on purpose all are in the same coop so its sort of a rainbow of colors from the normal whites, reds, blacks to fun colors like splash and birchen and some that probably dont really have a name lol.

Back
Top Bottom